domingo, 2 de novembro de 2014

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue

You were like my little sweet dream.
My something beautiful, I wish I could have used the something blue with you
You were my sweet little unexpected and diferent something good
My little dream of a blue sky, with this beautiful us in this little dream of a world with love
You were my sweet blue sky, with birds and that amazing sunshine
My dream of a beautiful future, without all the blues
You were my happiness when the sky was grey, like the song used to say
You were my future, well, you used to be
And suddenly everything was blue.
It was meant to be? Or should I really needed woke up from those dreams?
will we know someday? (I don't think so)



"And I will make sure to keep my distance
Say "I love you" and you're not listening
How long can we keep this up, up, up?"

Nenhum comentário: